- Ezy Laws is a full service legal advisory Firm, with specialized practice like private equity-VC funds investments, funds formation, capital market, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), corporate laws, merger & acquisitions, real estate & constructions law, employment & labour laws, litigation and alternative dispute resolution etc.
- The services provided by the Firm encompass all aspects of the specified practices areas, including opinions, drafting and vetting of all concerned documents, agreements, implementation, compliances, representation before statutory bodies / authorities, obtaining statutory licenses / permissions, etc.
- Presently, Firm, has its office in Mumbai (Nariman Point & BKC, Bandra), Dubai, Gurugram (NCR), Lucknow and affiliates offices Hyderabad, Bengaluru & Chennai, Ahmedabad etc.
We wish to evolve as a self-regulated law firm and have adopted the trusteeship principles in serving the clients.
Our knowledge-based management model combines effective and intensive use of technology in a team based environment.
It is together that we succeed. Our approach is to anticipate our client's needs and be partners in their progress.
To be a Global Professional Service Organisation providing research based business solutions in the most effective manner through a group of Knowledgeable, Committed & Ethical Individuals.
Mr. Ankur Kumar Srivastava
- Ankur is a Law graduate and is also a Fellow Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA), UK, Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) and has also passed the ICWA Final exam.
- He has more than 20 years of experience in General Corporate Legal Practice , Banking & NBFC’s laws , SEBI & Capital Market Laws ,Real Estate & Property Laws , PE & Venture Capital matters and Fund’s Administration, EPC Contracts, Labour Laws & IPR’s , Secretarial & Compliances etc and has worked as Legal Head, Company Secretary & Compliance Officer in organization like Union Bank of India, Urban Infrastructure Venture Capital Ltd & RPG group.
Mr. Vinay Khandelwal
- Vinay is Lawyer and also Member of the Association of Advocates in Small Causes Court at Bombay. He has more than 13 years of experience in Real Estate and Cooperative society matters, Redevelopment projects, Corporate Laws etc.
- He is also Legal Advisor to Metro Entertainment (Bombay) Pvt Ltd and Metro Realty Group, Mumbai.
Ms. Rajshree Padia
- Rajshree is a Management Graduate and Fellow Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India with over 9 years of experience in the field of Corporate Laws, Secretarial Audit, Drafting, Due Diligence, SEBI & Stock Exchange compliances etc. She looks after the Secretarial and Compliance matters.
Ms. Deepali Sharma
- Deepali is a Lawyer with around two year of experience in the field of litigation and property matters.
Ms. Minal Vichhivora
- Minal is a qualified Company Secretary and Law graduate with around three year of experience in the field of secretarial and compliance matters etc.
Ms. Anisha Sengupta
- Anisha is a qualified Company Secretary and Law graduate with around one year of experience in the field of drafting, legal compliance, banking matters etc She has done her 15 months CS Training with Specialised Prime Corporate Branch of Canara Bank.
Ms. Renita Pinto
- Renita is a Law graduate and semi qualified Company Secretary. She has done 15 months Management Trainee with National Stock Exchange Ltd and have experience in the field of Corporate Laws, Due Diligence, SEBI & Stock Exchange compliances, Esop etc.
Ms. Surabhi Pal
- Surabhi is a qualified Company Secretary with experience in the field of Corporate Laws, Due Diligence, SEBI & Stock Exchange compliances etc.